Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Weight Loss Plan

So here is my plan to be under 300 pounds by the time that Garrett gets here. It is based on Body For Life but I will modify it a bit.
  1. For every meal I will have a protein, carbohydrate and vegetable.
  2. I will eat red meat only once a week. The rest of the time it will be chicken, fish and pork.
  3. No fried foods, no fast food
  4. One day a week I can eat anything that I want for that day. On the other days I will adhere strictly to the Body for Life eating plan: 6 meals a day
--> Meal 1: Weight Control Oatmeal/Oatmeal
--> Meal 2: Protein Shake
--> Meal 3: Lunch (Protein, Vegetable, Carb)
--> Meal 4: Protein Bar
--> Meal 5: Dinner (Protein, Vegetable, Carb)
--> Meal 6: Protein Shake

  1. In terms of Workouts I will weight lift 3 times a week and do cardio at least 3 days a week
  • I will alternate between upper body interval circuits and lower body interval circuits
  • Cardio I will alternate between interval workouts and fat-burning cardio workouts.

I will keep you posted with weight and measurement updates every week. Hopefully that will motivate me. Alright, last serious post for a while. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment